Avril Lavigne - Official 'Alice (Underground)' Music Video (HQ)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VIDEO.

ITS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL TAKE A LOOK------->

Search in white box and it will play, you dont have to navigate away from this page.

SING ALONG!

Lyrics-Avril Lavinge, Alice

Trippin out Spinning aroundI'm undergroundI fell downYeah I fell downI'm freaking out, where am I now?Upside down and I can't stop it nowCan't stop me now, oh ohI,I, I'll get byI,I, I'll surviveWhen the world's crashing downWhen I fall and hit the groundI will turn myself aroundDon't you try to stop meI,I, I won't cryI found myself in WonderlandGot back on my feet, again Is this real?Is this pretend?I'll take a stand until the endI,I, I'll get byI,I, I'll surviveWhen the world's crashing downWhen I fall and hit the groundI will turn myself aroundDon't you try to stop meI,I, I won't cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...