We have arrived at fall and winter is well on its way so let get all glamoured up through this dull weather.
I have researched all the new Trends for this season to let you guys in on whats popular, lets get started.
MAD MEN DESIRE:
The "pin-up" look has become very popular over the past little while and I think is fabulous! This look is gorgeous, any girl can get away with this look and I guarantee you will feel more glamorous and amazing all day long. A little secret? all you need is a sexy color that compliments your skin tone, to paint your lips with.
- fair skin deep, plum reds, berry, wine reds with a blue undertone look best. Browns -light medium browns or beige's with pink undertones flatter fair skins. Pink undertone lipsticks compliment fair skin very nicely. However, stay away from those bright, loud pink lipsticks.
- Olive/Yellow skin should choose rich, deep brown reds and deep, dark berry shades. Stay away from orange/reds and pink/reds, they can bring out the yellow undertones in your skin. Try to avoid pink lipstick at all costs.
- Medium skin should use rich, deep pinks, deep reds, rich caramel shades, medium brown with yellow or pink undertones, and creamy coffee colored brown lipsticks. Stay away from browns that are very pale. They can make medium skins look ashy and washed out.
- Dark skin should try reds with blue undertones. Also, mahogany, deep plums, wine reds, almost any shade of brown, rich, dark, coffee browns flatter the skin. Avoid orange undertones in lipsticks
- By applying foundation before lip liner and lipstick, you will achieve longer, lasting coverage.
- Lessen the color of a dark or bright lipstick or lip pencil with an overcoat of lip gloss
- If you want to make lips appear smaller, use concealer over natural lip line. Line just inside natural lip line. Fill in new lip shape with lipstick.
- If you want to make lips appear fuller outline lips just outside natural lip line. Fill in lips with pencil lipstick.
- If one lip is thinner and you want to make lips appear balanced, outline thinner lip just outside natural lip line. Line fuller lips along natural lip line. Fill in new lip shape with lipstick.
- Use moisturizer throughout the day or at night.
Application of Lipsticks and liners:
Step 1.) Apply a coating of foundation to smooth and soften lips. This step helps to fill in the lines and smoothes the surface of lips. Also helps lipstick to last longer. Dust with loose powder
Step 2.) Use a lip liner that matches or is slightly darker than your lip shade (if you want to make lips appear to be larger.). Line lips starting at one corner of your upper lip tracing around your lip line to the other corner. Repeat for bottom lip. Do not go right to the corners. The top and bottom liners should not meet or you may get the "circle' look. Fill in lips using your lip liner to prevent a ring being left behind when your lipstick wears off. This step will also help lipstick stay longer. Smudge liner slightly.
Step 3.) Apply lip color with a lip brush to avoid disturbing liner. Swipe the brush over the lipstick a few times. Starting at the center of lips, work the color outwards. Be sure to line color where lip liner ends at the corners of your mouth. Brush lips one more time with another coat of lip color. Repeat a third time if a more intense pout is what you desire. Blot excess off
Step 4.) Optional- Apply a lip gloss to give a nice shine to lips and to give you more moisture.
The eyes are the easiest thing to achieve. It's just eyeliner!
Choose a smooth liquid liner in black. Many experts will tell you to start from the inner corner but I find that it’s much easier to get a smooth even line by starting from the outside of the eye and working inward towards the tear duct.
Run the liner brush along the lashline and extend slightly beyond the outer edge of the eye creating a thicker line on the outer corner and tapering to the thinner line as you work inward. Repeat if necessary for a thicker line.
If using lashes apply before mascara, wait until the glue sets, then apply mascara.
To get an authentic 60’s look skip liner or any color underneath the lower lash line, add a clear mascara or a thin coat of brown/black mascara to the bottom lashes.
Below are some examples and the products that are just an option for you their are lots of products out their that get the job done these are just examples of what you will need.
Here is what you will need :
Cover up :
Loose powder: to set in the liquid
Blush: Adds a pop pr color to your cheeks
Liquid Eyeliner: To bring out those sexy eyes
Pencil Eyeliner: for under those eyes(if you desire you can do your eyebrows too)
Lips: Make then kissable and desirable (remember to pick the proper shade)
Feeling sexy doesn't mean dressing provocative.Feeling sexy starts with the inside and when you make yourself feel GLAM on the outside all you do is SHINE!
FALL FASHION TRENDS coming soon